When it comes to your aroids, only the best care will do.
To offer you an easy access to the soil mix best suited for your plants, we allow you to customise the soil mix yourself.
Simply click the volume amount desired in your mix and we will create the soil mix for you.
- Perlite and active charcoal mix
- Perlite is an amorphous volcanic glass that has a relatively high water content, typically formed by the hydration of obsidian. It is also very light, which, when added to a soil mix, makes for a very airy soil. This is recommended for aroids as they will suffer from root rot if the moist is to dense.
- Active charcoal (biochar) is charcoal that is produced by pyrolysis of biomass, yet in the absence of oxygen, and is used as a soil ameliorant for both carbon sequestration and soil health benefits. It is also has an active role in removing toxic substances from the soil and providing access to the roots to spore elements which are necessary for a good growth.
- We use a potting soil suited for indoor plants. It is composed of garden peat, Baltic peat, perlite and fertilizers.
- Tree bark composed of 100% sea pine tree bark of various sizes.